Inspected Once, Inspected Right!
Our goal is to provide you with a thorough and professional home inspection so that you have the knowledge you need to proceed with your new home purchase. Contact me today to view a sample report. You get a professional, computer-generated report. This includes digital photos of any issues found at the property and a narrative description of any and all concerns. This report comes in a binder for you to keep, or can be sent as a pdf e-mail, or both. You can also request your report be saved on CD. No extra charge!
Byrd-House Inspections is a locally owned & operated business, here in the Mid-Ohio Valley. This company is owned by husband/wife team, Mike & Nicole Byrd. We are members of your community and look forward to serving you. Our goal is to provide great customer service. We are both certified home inspectors through the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors. Our company can provide home inspections in both Ohio and West Virginia. Between us we have 15 + years of experience in the construction/building trade, an MBA from WVU and have passed the National Home Inspectors Examination. Please contact us for any of your home inspection needs. Mike Byrd, WV HI#3725041968-1006. We are available 7 days a week, just give us a call. In Ohio 740-989-5117 or WV 304-834-6419.
- I am a member in good standing of the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI).
- I have passed NACHIís Online Inspector Examination.
- I have completed NACHIís Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
- I have taken NACHIís Standards of Practice Quiz.
- I abide by NACHIís Code of Ethics.
- I follow NACHIís Standard of Practice.
- I fulfill 24 hours of continuing education every year.
- I am available Saturdays and Sundays.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
- I have passed the National Home Inspectors Exam
- I am a licensed WV inspector, HI#3725041986-1006
- Affiliate member of the Parkersburg Area Association of Realtors
- Member of WV Home Inspectors Association
My Promise To You
Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, different inspectors have varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work. Ultimately a thorough inspection depends heavily on the individual inspectorís own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your new home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
~Mike Byrd, Byrd-House Inspections
First and foremost, I am a Mother. I will do the inspection as if I was planning for my children to live in that home. That is how I think about the Home Inspection. I want to provide you with peace of mind for you and your family. If you honor me by permitting me to inspect your home, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
~Nicole Byrd, Byrd-House Inspections